Pages

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Social studies 9ttu


Today my class and I were learning about what culture means to us. Many of us had different opinions and thoughts. We had to compare our recent school to our previous school about the cultures in both schools. Here were my thoughts:
I think Tamaki College culture is the same in Glen Innes primary school, we have many refugees and people that have different cultures in Glen Innes school such as asian, indian and many more. The hard times in Tamaki college for me personally was blending in with a lot of tongans, knowing that Tongans and Samoans are against each other for some odd reason. This makes me consider Tamaki college culture a bright school and they get a long no matter what skin tone they are. Some may think differently.



No comments:

Post a Comment